Sunday, September 5, 2010

Project 365 - Week 4 "Legos"

Its that time again. This weeks photos are all done. The first two shots are from my trip to Pinetop, AZ. We didn't get back until Monday night so I took the time to take some photos while in Pinetop and on the way home along Route 60.

The remainder of the shots were taken of some of my old Lego sets that I had in my apartment from last weeks theme. I was wanting to play around with them and create scenes using some of the sets. What can I say, I'm a big kid that still likes to play with toys.


Day 22 - Glass Pearls


Day 23 - Rear Window


Day 24 - Rebel Scum


Day 25 - Reach for the Sky


Day 26 - Begin Your Attack Run Now


Day 27 - Remember the Legoredo


Day 28 - Exciting is Hardly the Word I Would Choose

1 comment:

  1. Reach for the sky is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Renee

    ReplyDelete