Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Project 365 - Week 3 "Toys-ish"

Here we are post week 3. I have to first apologize for the delay getting these photos up. I was out of town this weekend on a little vacation in Pinetop. This is also the reason for the last photo not fitting in with the rest of the series. Anyways, I had a blast working on this weeks themes. I knew when I took the first days photo and it freaked out my wife that I was onto a good series.

The series was interesting on a technical aspect, as I used a single light and took several photos of the same scene with the light coming from several different angles. From there it was a matter of blending the shots to get the final image. It was fun and frustrating. Often times I had to reshoot to get what I needed. If anything, this was a fun week in that I got to be a kid again and play with toys.


Day 15 - "My Precious"


Day 16 - "What Could be Worse, Snakes?"


Day 17 - "No Speed Traps on Endor"


Day 18 - "The Seductress"


Day 19 - "Just Beware of the Claw"


Day 20 - "The Darker Side"


Day 21 - "Say Hello to My Little Friend"

No comments:

Post a Comment