Saturday, August 14, 2010

Project 365 - Week 1

Well I just finished the first major achievement in Project 365. I've made it one through the first week of shooting. It had its ups and downs and was a good sign of the months to come. Some days were definitely a struggle when an idea didn't work out or I hesitated on what to do, which created a creative block. Others saw a clear as day shot that took me all of 10-15 minutes to get exactly what I wanted.

I'm super excited to see what else I can come up with. I look forward to my themed projects that I plan to squeeze into the big kahuna. Until then, here are all of my daily photos from this week.


Day 1 - "Flippin It Upside Down"


Day 2 - "Blue Allure"


Day 3 - "XYZPDQ"


Day 4 - "Lime Away"


Day 5 - "King of the Jungle"


Day 6 - "Down the Rabbit Hole"


Day 7 - "Rose Petals"

No comments:

Post a Comment