Sunday, August 22, 2010

Project 365 - Week 2 "Food"

Mmmm, food. I myself am a food addict. Everyone that knows me knows that I am constantly on the hunt for anything and everything that is edible. My wife even calls me Hummer sometimes due to the fact that I live like a hummingbird, always having to eat. Its only fitting then that my theme for this week is food. Below are the shots that I collected throughout the week. Anything from the raw and uncooked to that perfectly paired glass of wine.

I have to give a major thanks to my wife as both chef and food modeler. Not only did the Goulash and dessert below taste great, but she helped also to assure that they looked great too. I was also able to convince her that the cookies were purely for photography purposes ;-)
Thank you Samantha.


Day 8 - "The Mountains of Madness"


Day 9 - "The Hungarian Mishmash"


Day 10 - "Rack 'Em Up"


Day 11 - "Steely Knives"


Day 12 - "Mango Volcano"


Day 13 - "Adults Can Whine Too"


Day 14 - "Breakfast Sunrise"

No comments:

Post a Comment