Sunday, September 12, 2010

Project 365 - Week 5

One month plus five. I'm excited to say that I'm a month in and still photographing. The achievement was hard fought too. I had a struggle with some of the photos this week. It can definitely be a test to work in time crunches, often limited to shooting indoors due to lack of any sunlight. But here we are at the end of the week with seven new photos to present. I had no real theme this week, but I did lean towards architecture given the days that I could shoot with some natural sunlight. With this milestone done and passed, its time to move forward and push my creativity a bit more.


Day 29 - Sideways


Day 30 - Startower


Day 31 - Westside Indians


Day 32 - Blue Whisp


Day 33 - Conehead


Day 34 - Behind the Lens


Day 35 - Pillars of the Earth

1 comment:

  1. we want the pinecone for our wall!! and the one from last week with the leaf.
    Renee

    ReplyDelete