Sunday, September 19, 2010

Project 365 - Week 6 "Self Portrait"

Hey everyone. Its that time again. This week in 365, my series spawned from a single photo. The first shot taken was an idea that I had swimming around in my head and almost immediately after taking it the thought occurred to me for this weeks set. The idea was to do a week long self portrait of things that I enjoy doing. Every shot has an element of myself in it along with an activity that I enjoy doing: exercising, reading, drawing, gaming, growing and caring for plants, listening to music and of course, photography.

I have to say that from a technical standpoint, this series was tough. This is do in large part to the fact that without a remote shutter release, self portraits involve a lot of jumping from camera to scene and staging myself in less than 10 seconds then checking the photo and repeating said process. Thus, I have on my list of things to get, a new shutter release cable.

I hope that everyone enjoys this weeks additions. I'm excited to move onto the next weeks photos, we'll see what they hold.


Day 36 - Apollo Creed


Day 37 - Reading Rainbow


Day 38 - Figure Drawing 101


Day 39 - Wii Zap Ya


Day 40 - Cradle the Baby


Day 41 - Soundwaves


Day 42 - Through the Looking Glass

No comments:

Post a Comment