Saturday, January 8, 2011

Project 365 - Week 19 "Mystery Box: Part 2"

Hey there everyone. The holidays are done and my backlog of photos will commence once again to pour forth. To recap, the last weekly series was a set of surprises, literally. Given a "mystery box," I was to photograph whatever items that I wished of the selection inside the box. Needless to say, it was a huge hit. Since everyone loved it and there was still more treasure to be found in the box, I decided to conclude the series with a second week.

So here we are. What follows are items that were originally found in the box, nothing was added. I hope that you enjoy.


Day 127 - Pebble in the Sky


Day 128 - Sand Dunes


Day 129 - MBSL


Day 130 - Not Going Anywhere for a While?


Day 131 - Oh, Snap!


Day 132 - Optics of the Fiber


Day 133 - No Longer a Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment