Monday, January 10, 2011

Quetzal Guerrero and The Warriors


Quetzal Guerrero & The Warriors

This weekend my wife and I made our way out to the concert and exhibition put on by the West Valley Arts Council. The exhibition was the of Group Axe Capoeira based here in Phoenix (yes, I got photos of this as well) while the concert was that of Quetzal Guerrero and The Warriors. It was a very well done event for both groups and we had a blast.


I was especially excited that I got to try my hand at some concert photography. It was a rather small event, but it still gave me some experience and I got to learn from both my achievements and mistakes. It was a beautiful day and the lighting was awesome. Being mid winter, the sun was already low which, added to the late afternoon light, was perfect for lighting the stage.

I am happy with the photos that I got, but could not choose my favorite between the two below of Guerrero playing his violin. So as a little involvement from you, I'm asking that you leave a comment as to which of the two is your favorite: #1 or #2. I will then announce the winner next week. I hope you all enjoy the photos.


Guerrero #1


Guerrero #2

1 comment:

  1. I like #2 cause of the reflection in hes glasses.

    ReplyDelete