Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365 - Week 21 "Grey Hawk Community"

Here is my second post of my catch up series for 365. Just last week, I was asked by my sister, who works for Grey Hawk Community in Scottsdale (http://www.grayhawkcommunity.org/), to photograph their office space and snap some shots from around the community. It was nice break to get back to shooting some interiors. I've always enjoyed photographing architectural spaces, so this was a treat for me. I'd really love to get the chance to photograph some of the homes in the community as there are some amazing ones.

Another side of the task, was to take some photos from around the community. I opted for taking more artistic shots, especially so that residents wouldn't look at them and know outright, that it was their home in the photo. The first photo was my favorite of these community shots while the remaining six are from the office space. I hope that you enjoy.


Day 141 - Who's Pot Could This Be


Day 142 - Office Entrance


Day 143 - Map Room


Day 144 - Conference Room


Day 145 - Lounge Room


Day 146 - Lounge Room 2


Day 147 - Rental Space

No comments:

Post a Comment