Thursday, December 23, 2010

Project 365 - Week 18 "Mystery Box"

Well this week was certainly a fun week for photography. The theme this week was actually thought up by my wife, Samantha. She wanted to challenge me a bit by giving me a box full of random items that I then had to photograph. I had no knowledge of the items before they were given to me, thus the "mystery." I actually had fun trying to figure out how I could photography each item so as to make them appear interesting but also give each its own unique flare.

I always enjoy and appreciate these themes as they push me to move further into studio work and experiment more with lighting and composition. I must thank my wife for such a fun theme as well as such a fun and exciting set of items.


Day 120 - Sneaky Slinky


Day 121 - Wine Supreme


Day 122 - See the Sea Glass


Day 123 - Liberty


Day 124 - Misty Peacock


Day 125 - Exposed Rose


Day 126 - Blue Flame

No comments:

Post a Comment