Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Project 365 - Week 17 "Fruits"

Seventeen weeks ago when I started Project 365, I took a photo of a lime. Since then, I have received a lot of positive feedback on the photo. This week I decided to take that photo and elaborate more on what I had done for it. I chose to make the focus on fruits and decided to continue with the same method of photographing each one, focusing on a cross section of each rather than the whole.

At times it was tedious, slicing a thin sliver off of a blueberry is not easy. Photographing each piece was a bit tricky as well. I opted to work without a tripod so as to move around trying to see if there was something different I could achieve for each shot. This set me back some, as sacrificing stability led to some out of focus photos and some that weren't framed appropriately. The difficulties were small however and I really enjoyed the whole process, especially the part in the end when I got to eat all of the fruit.


Day 113 - Orange


Day 114 - Strawberries


Day 115 - Bananas


Day 116 - Tomato


Day 117 - Lemons


Day 118 - Pomegranate


Day 119 - Blueberries

No comments:

Post a Comment