Monday, December 6, 2010

Project 365 - Weeks 15 & 16 - The Body

Well, after a two week "vacation," I'm back. I'm posting this week with a double week to make up for the missed post. The subject I got for this post has been one drifting around in my head for a while and it wasn't until now that I decided to attack it. No better time than a two for one special at BE Photography.

The subject for this post is the human body. In my recent ventures into black and white work, I've noticed more and more how amazing the body can look, especially when the light falls on the curves in just the right ways. I've chosen to number the images as "Abstracts" to leave them as such and not spell out what they are, some are obvious and some are not. This was definitely a tricky assignment, especially when trying to pick different parts of the body. It all came out in the end and I am happy with the results.

Also, with this weeks post I have reached 100 photos so far. I'm excited that I made it this far and am happy to keep on going. It would be a lie if I didn't say that it got a bit shaky there. But we are still here and going. With that said, keep and eye out for a special post.


Day 99 - Abstract 1


Day 100 - Abstract 2


Day 101 - Abstract 3


Day 102 - Abstract 4


Day 103 - Abstract 5


Day 104 - Abstract 6


Day 10 5 - Abstract 7


Day 106 - Abstract 8


Day 107 - Abstract 9


Day 108 - Abstract 10


Day 109 - Abstract 11


Day 110 - Abstract 12


Day 111 - Abstract 13


Day 112 - Abstract 14

No comments:

Post a Comment