Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Random Photos

Surprise. This is the first non 365 post in quite some time. I wanted to do this post because I've been sitting on some photos from this past week or two that I figured why not share them. I've been playing around a bit more with Photoshop as well, an activity that can be a literal black hole; so strong that time itself becomes warped and sucked in. Anyways, this first set of photos are some extras that I had taken during this past weekend at the Tres Rios Festival. The set that I used for the 365 post was purely birds, but there was one extra that I really liked and a couple of others that were animals of the non-avian type.









The next two photos are part of an ongoing collection that I am saving up for myself. I've mentioned before that I am assisting my sister-in-law and wine connoisseur with her site by providing photography services when possible. Below are two shots, one of a cork that we were all in love with and the other of one of her weekly wine selections. I always have fun with these kinds of photos, especially because I have to push myself to try new things. So, if you love wine, love food, both or are in need of assistance picking out that perfect bottle of wine for your dinner, swing on by her blog: http://renee-winerd.blogspot.com/





1 comment:

  1. Like the new post, great to see some random pics. Turtle is great! And of coarse love the cork! Jason went crazy over it when he saw it, thanks for the blog mention too! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete