Sunday, February 27, 2011

Project 365 - Week 26 "Estrella Mountain Community College"

Hello again everyone. I'm back again with another week of photos. This week I had decided to go over to Estrella Mountain Community College (EMCC) to cruise and take photos. Part of my wanting to do this was due to the newly finished Public Safety Building on the north side of the campus. It's got some amazing architectural features to it and some wild colors. This along with the new Sports Complex in Avondale are making me happy with their addition of a vast array of colors to the typical browns and tans present in much of the Phoenix Valley.

Anyways, I definitely had a good time with this shoot. It was relaxing to take the afternoon to just wander around the campus. EMCC has a pretty eclectic selection of architecture, giving me something new to shoot as I moved from building to building. Well, I hope that you enjoy this weeks selection. Until next time.


Day 176 - Public Safety Building 1


Day 177 - Fitness Center Wall


Day 178 - Montezuma Hall


Day 179 - Komatke Hall Entryway


Day 180 - Estrella Hall


Day 181 - Public Safety Building 2


Day 182 - Teaching and Learning Corner

1 comment: