Thursday, November 11, 2010

Project 365 - Week 13 "Zoo Faces"

Hey everyone, its that time again. Sorry for such a late post but I'm here with the goods. Once again I put my focus this week on a little trip that I made. I had some family in town and we went to the World Wildlife Zoo here in the Phoenix West Valley. It was a great trip as I had never been and Samantha had never been since the aquarium was added. There are definitely some really cool animals that they have.

On to the photography. I love photographing animals. However, it is a challenge to photograph them in cages, tanks, etc. Dealing with fences, glass, reflections, and other man made objects can be pretty hard. With all of that said, I was super excited with some of the shots that I got. I stuck pretty much with my macro and telephoto lenses. Some animals didn't want to cooperate and some did. My favorite had to have been the red tailed lion (first photo) as he/she absolutely loved my presence and as odd as it sounds I had the best connection with him/her. With that said, please enjoy.


Day 85 - Red Tailed Lion


Day 86 - Macaw


Day 87 - Nautilus


Day 88 - Monkey Stare Down


Day 89 - Leopard


Day 90 - Unknown Lizard


Day 91 - Unknown Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment