Thursday, November 4, 2010

365 - Week 12 "Tucson Architecture"

Hey everyone. I came to the conclusion that I should stop in and reveal this past weeks photos. My wife Samantha and I made a trip down to Tucson so that I could photograph some of the architecture around town. It was a wonderful trip as it was a walk down memory lane for me being back in Tucson and at UA as well as a chance for us to meet some old friends of ours.

The trip was a total success, even though I am chomping at the bit to go back for some more. The architecture around Tucson, especially on campus at UA is incredible. There are even a lot of new buildings there that are new since I left. One being the new Rec Center which I am envious I never had the chance to use. Well, I hope everyone enjoys this weeks selection.


Day 78 - UA Poetry Center


Day 79 - Copper Optics


Day 80 - UA Student Union Memorial Center


Day 81 - Stevie Eller Dance Theatre


Day 82 - Tucson Public Library


Day 83 - Pima County Courthouse



Day 84 - Home of the Wildcats

No comments:

Post a Comment