Saturday, June 23, 2012

Homegrown and homemade



So my camera hasn't been silent. This past couple of weeks my wife and I have been reaping some serious rewards from out first attempt at home gardening and I had my camera handy for capturing our successes. With over 10 tomato plants we have had more tomatoes than we know what to do with. Along with a few pepper plants we had quite a collection the other day. I decided to capture it before it was put to use in a home made tomato soup.



Then, tonight we put to use yet another bundle of tomatoes and peppers. This time into a homemade pizza, which we were happy came out amazing. As with the veggies, I couldn't resist photographing the pizza before it vanished. Needless to say, it was kind of fun turning our kitchen counter into a small studio: setting up my flash, reflector and foam core to evenly light everything. I apologize if you haven't eaten before reading this post, maybe I should have put a warning prior to the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment