Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Project 365 - Week 10 "Artistic Support"

Hello again everyone. This past week was a tough one that became a fun project. So Sunday, I went to photograph the new county library at the White Tanks only to be there too late to get any shots that I wanted. I managed to get something of the bike racks however so it wasn't a total bust. Come Monday though, I was running a mental block and couldn't figure on anything to do. That's when it dawned on me to do a series of multiple exposure self portraits. It turned out to be fun and helped fill a gap in the middle of the week so that I was able to get my head screwed back on right.

I have to give thanks to my wife Samantha for helping out and supporting me with my photography struggle.


Day 64 - Contemporary Horse Tie


Day 65 - Artistic Support


Day 66 - Guys Night Out


Day 67 - We're Here to Pump, You Up


Day 68 - You Spin Me Round


Day 69 - Little Feather


Day 70 - Endless

No comments:

Post a Comment