Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Back!!!



My goodness, it has been way too long since my last post. I've been busy reorganizing all of my photos and trying to gather a new direction for myself. As such, I haven't gotten out too much to photograph much of anything.



As I move forward however, I have realized that I need a good portfolio of work to showcase to potential clients. To do so, I've been working through the hundreds upon hundreds of photographs that I have, to narrow down some good sets in the different subject areas. I've decided that I would post some of my portraits that I've taken over the past several years (they can also be found at my new Flickr page as well http://www.flickr.com/photos/benelyphotography/).







1 comment:

  1. Damn that dude is sexy, what a great photo!

    ReplyDelete