Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Kenner Designs Outdoor Living Photo

Well, the holidays are over and things are back to being more normal. I apologize for the long delay between posts. But here we find ourselves and with some good news.
Back in May I worked with Ken Roberts of Kenner Designs. Ken had designed his outdoor living space and was wanting to enter his work into the 2009 ASID Design Excellence Awards. I must say, when I first saw what he had done, I was blown away. He has an amazing craft and skill for what he does. It was a blast to photograph the space and I must say, I truly do enjoy design photography.

So here I am, with the fall issue of Desert Design. I must say, congratulations to Ken on getting second place for Residential Outdoor Living Space. For those unable to read the magazine, here is the photo that accompanied his entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment