Saturday, October 3, 2009

First Post and Job Update

Well, I finally got my blog up and running, took me all of several months talking and a moment of bravery to just say "do it" to finally end up here. So to all I say "Hello!!!"

Anyways, as a first, and rather quick update, I just wanted to say how excited I am to have just completed an assignment and have my work displayed at the Biomechanix PT clinic in Goodyear. For this job I was commissioned to photograph a "wingspan" of a swimmer to hang on the wall of the clinics entry way. I was very pleased with the print, my first done on canvas and my first to such a large scale. I will be photographing the entire area designed by Savoir Faire and will post that when I have it. Until then here is the photo that I had printed.


No comments:

Post a Comment